Hoi An Overview
Hoi An Ancient Town is known for one of the best Vietnam Tourism Places.
This is my Complete Guide about Hoi An Vietnam. And this is my In-depth information on the best things to do in Hoi An. Popular Vietnam tourism places to Visit, Hoi An Hotels, and Hoi An restaurant. Lets go!
Time to Visit Da Nang – Hoi An
Da Nang – Hoi An Weather is about the same around 30-35 degree.
Since Da Nang and Hoi An beach cities, the best time to visit is from January to April when it is not extremely hot and not raining. During this time Hoi An weather should be sunny and around 30 degree which a lots better than 35.
Vietnam Hoi An Travel guide
I began my trip from Ho Chi Minh City to Da Nang city
– 6 AM: I got up early in the morning, Rent a bicycle for $1.50 a day. You can find this anywhere around Hoi An. Riding around Hoi An is one of the best things to do in Hoi An that you absolutely want to add into your Hoi An must do list.
– 7 AM: Get a Viets Sub at Bánh Mì Phượng which is one of my recommended food, Hoi An restaurants that you don’t wanna miss. $1
– 7:30 AM: I found a spot near Chùa Cầu bridge that I can sit down, eat my Banh Mì and order a cold coconut. $1
Then I took some pictures with the Chùa Cầu which is an iconic of Vietnam as it is printed on the 20k VND
-8:30 AM: Go to get some drink as it is way too hot on that day. It is in June and Hoi An weather was close to 40 degree. I chose Faifo Café for their amazing reviews on Social media. But what I found the drink was okay. Their view of the Hoi An lanterns city is what worth the money paid $5
– 9:00 AM: I biked down the Thu Bon river to go to the market which I could take the boat to the coconut forest “rừng dừa 7 mẫu Hội An” for $10.
The tour is 2 hours long. We spent some amazing time and get some good souvenirs home
– 11:30 AM: I went to get Cao Lầu right at the Hoi An Ancient Town for $1.50. Cao Lầu is one of the signature dish of Hội An and you should put it in your Hoi An restaurant list
-12:00 AM: Check out the Hoi An Hotels that we stay. And here is the hotel info
– 12:30 PM: I book a taxi to Hội An pottery village for $5. We spent some good quality time, makinig clay pots, and look around. I also purchased a ticket to go to the gallery which is $2
-1:30 PM: The taxi driver picked me up from Hoi An to Da Nang for $10
See you guys tomorrow for Da Nang experience.
This is my story on a journey to discover myself, my own path and backpacking vietnam. If you are looking for vietnam travel guide, best Hoi an hotels or best Hoi an restaurant, please check out my channel and subscribe for more videos.